This 32 hour course provides students with working knowledge and skills in Gunsmithing Techniques and Armories including “Hands-On”. This class will be held at an indoor firing range closest to the garage, NOT ON AT&T PROPERTY. Hands On will be actual firearms but NON WORKING on four basic firearms covered in this class. ONLY FIREARM LICENSED & RANGE QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS ARE USED FOR THIS TRAINING CLASS.
- The students will emerge from this course with a understanding of the field of Gunsmithing and Armories of various firearms
- Safety with Firearms is covered extensively, along with Range Safety and CA laws for compliance.
- How to maintain, disassemble and how to make basic repairs to the AR 15. What components are covered in this section covers the upper and lower portions of the firearm, charging handle, bolt and carriers techniques and how to attach sighting or other accessories.
- How to maintain, disassemble and how to make repairs to the 1911 automatic.
- How to maintain, disassemble and how to make repairs to the GLOCK.
- How to maintain, disassemble and how to make repairs to the Shotgun (pump).
- See videos of various Armories and “HOW TO” in working with various pieces.