Congratulations AT&T U-Verse Premise Technicians!
New ETA Certified – Fiber Optic Installers
At Ameri-Skills we believe:
- We can provide the knowledge and skills the American worker needs to compete with any worker in the world
- In the importance of college education, but that vocational skills and knowledge are what built this country and are still the key to its success
- Today’s technology is required to gain employment and advancement in the workplace. We incorporate this new technology in our new Hybrid Classroom Training with Live Streaming Instructor lead training.
- Over 55 years of combined experience in Telecommunications certification and skill code training, various Broadband Wireless training and Solar Training.
- Over 40 years of training development and teaching experience in our many fields.
- Convenience! We offer standard in classroom training and our new Hybrid Classroom Training with Live Streaming Instructor
“QUALITY” is our focus, and making sure that our students leave our classrooms not only with valuable industry certifications from ETA, but more importantly, that they leave with the knowledge and skill sets they need to perform on the job. This is our “goal”!
Entry Level Welding
Entry Level Welding
Featuring 16 hours of in-class “hands-on” Training!”
This 40 hour welding course is designed to teach students how to perform basic fabrication tasks using MIG welding and ARC welding techniques. Students perform ARC and MIG Welding, Plasma Cutting and learn basic blue-print reading concepts.
Broadband Telecommunications and Electronics Training
Ameri-Skills offers several courses for the Broadband Telecommunications/Data Communications and Electronics Industries.
These courses include:
- Fiber Optics Installer
- Data Networking & Communications
- Electricity & Electronics with Digital Technologies Emphasis
- Certified Wireless Technologies Specialist
- FCC General Radio License Exam Preparation (includes FCC License Exam